Monday 6 February 2012

3 sleeps left!

Or more like 3 half-sleeps...I keep waking up at about 5am!

These last few days before lift-off are all about organisation. I have three to do lists on the go: 'to buy', 'to pack' and 'to do'. And that's just at home. Somehow I also have to complete my epic work 'to do' list by midday on Thursday...aghhh!!!

My kit is now laid out on my spare bed in multi-coloured dry bags, all ready to go in the duffle bag. I'm going to need some sort of inventory to remember where everything is.
 
Last night I made up 10 snack bags of banana chips and 10 snack bags of rice crackers. Perhaps I am now over preparing??

Other strange behaviour includes, and perhaps it is just a coincidence, listening to songs on my mp3 about mountains:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INiITvrKIIc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-CEfY9CDLw
(Fleet Foxes if the links dont work...)

Roll-on Thursday evening, I can't wait to get this show on the road!

Rosie













No comments:

Post a Comment