Sunday 15 January 2012

4 bags, 5 hatboxes, a suit carrier and my handbag

I am spending this afternoon limbering up to trying to cram all my gear into the 90 litre duffle bags I have borrowed from work for the trip.

I think the sleeping bag takes up about a third of the space in the bag, and I have no clue about the rest of my stuff as it is spread in an even 4inch layer around the rest of the house.

There is just so much stuff - water bottles and cleaning equipment, medicines, electricals like the headlamp and camera, walking poles, toiletaries in special bottles, hats and gloves and buffs, sleeping bag liner and mat, etc etc*

* notice this doesn't even get onto the clothes...!

I hope I can fit it all in and carry it. Needs to be under 13kg for the sherpas and Dom (trek king) says we should need so much less that 13kg.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment