Tuesday 29 November 2011

cake!

there is a good reason we called this blog mountains, molehills and cake - CAKE!!

thanks to all at the Albert Embankment office for making, selling, buying and eating cake like there's no tomorrow this morning - we raised a fantastic, and unexpected £107!

it has taken our total above three quarters of the way to the mashoosive target, and I am so grateful to burst through that barrier. Its real progress, and it feels like we are on the final stretch now.

proof of cake:



I regrettably didn't get any shots of Jo's hundred of gorgeously iced cupcakes, Aunty Sylv's delicious lemon drizzle or country loaf, Dee's pals incredible choc creation covered in roses and gold, Janine's extremely tasty (I would know - i ate two) gingerbread and white choc shapes, Robbie's irresitable (Susanne...) muffins or any of the lush choc brownies... or the others if I missed any I apologise!

No comments:

Post a Comment