Tuesday 30 August 2011

week three - scare stories

Roger and Paddy have both being going on about this flight to Kathmandu to Lukla. I refuse to watch it yet, and Rosie reckons she is going to need valium to deal with it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F3EpRvf5_A

Rachel has told me a million lunges will not prepare me enough. But it has to!

Robbie has kindly lent me a book and pointed out a charming photo of Mike Stroud and Ran Feinnes, deathly grey and plastic skinned at the end of their 7 marathon ordeal. Which is more than I will ever have to do, but they started fitter than me...

...the marine who had to be run down Kilimanjaro by two porters afer collapsing
...no coffee, tea, booze allowed for months
...the hygiene habits (yuk Paddy)
...skin going yellow

Come on - give us your worst scare stories! Arghhhh! (Braveheart)

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment